……………he reaches into the “hat”………………..
Holly, from right here in Colorado Springs! Congratulations Holly, and thanks for playing. The hand-dyed prize ‘o perfection will be on it’s way to you in three shakes of a lambs tail 🙂
Here’s what I’ve learned from the contest:
1. Many of the people I thought would enter, didn’t .
2. People who have never left a comment did enter, and got all the questions right.
3. There are a whole lot of you out there reading my musings, but for whatever reason, you don’t want me to know.
4. A site meter can be an interesting addition.
5. It’s loads of fun to see who enters, and to meet all those who de-lurk for the possibility of a prize.
We will definitely do this again, perhaps with souvenirs from vacation (yarny ones, of course) as prizes.
In other news….the socks are done!
The pattern I had chosen for the next pair is too fiddly to do in the car, or while mildly inebriated and sitting in a lawnchair by the lake, so I’ve come up with a different plan. If it’s not going to work, will somebody please tell me before I spend hours in frustration??? I’ve found a nice little lace pattern, that I think will make cool socks, but the pattern is written for flat knitting (and not for socks at all). If, since I will be knitting the socks in the round, I knit every other row (say every odd row) opposite of what is written, will the pattern work out? I think it will, but I would really like a vote. Do you even think it’s worth it??
Tomorrow, bright and (kinda) early we will leave for our pilgrimage to the Pacific Northwest. I’m not sure how often I will have internet access and will be able to post. Now that I know there are more than 3 of you out there reading, I would be very sad if you abandoned me. Check in every few days, I’ll do what I can to provide a travel log of sorts. Blogging will return to normal ’round about the 24th of July, with a vacation report; good, bad and ugly.
Until then…….happy crafting!